1. The Information We Collect. We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information when you place an order with us, or some of the above information if you simply sign up to receive communications from us. We will only send you emails if you request to be on our mailing list, or for the specific purpose of communicating with you about an order. You may opt out of receiving emails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our email to you.
3. How We Share Your Information.
a. Personally Identifiable Information. Mimi Bakes Photos will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information (“PIN”) to others. We may store PIN in locations outside our direct control (credit card information as referenced above for example). Any PIN you elect to make publicly available on our website or social media sites (collectively “our sites”) will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our sites, you should be aware that copies may remain viewable in cached or archived pages of our sites, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (“non-PIN”) with service providers that use the information to understand usage patterns so that we may better serve you in the future. An example of non-PIN used for this purpose would be an IP address that is not traceable to you personally, but that is used to provide analytical data to help us market our products and provide the products and services that our customers desire.
4. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through our sites will be stored and processed in the United States. Your PIN is stored by us on our private servers and is accessible only by a limited number of authorized Mimi Bakes Photos employees. The only time the information will be transferred across borders is when you provide the information to us. We will not transfer your PIN or non-PIN outside of the United States, except as necessary to process an order placed by you.
5. How We Protect Your Information. Mimi Bakes Photos is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information you share with us and that it won’t be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by a breach of any of our standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. We limit access to your information within our company only to those employees with a need to access it for the purpose of serving you better. When you enter sensitive or personal information, however, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. So we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will promise you, though, that we will do everything we can to maintain its security and take immediate steps to remedy a breach as soon as we become aware of it.
6. Access, Correction, Deletion. We will provide you with reasonable access to your information we have stored. If you wish to know what information we have, please contact us via the “contact us” link on our website. At your request, we will provide you with a detailed description of the information we have stored, or will modify it or delete it as you request. If at any time you believe your privacy rights have been infringed upon by us, please contact us at email@example.com.