With all the holiday desserts crowding your feeds right now, I figured I would share something non-holiday themed but equally delicious. While this recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheesecake isn’t technically holiday themed, it would be an amazing dessert at any holiday party this season!
In my recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheesecake, I use Newman’s Own O’s which are basically just organic Oreos. When I’m craving this nostalgic cookie, these are the ones I buy! These cookies are so good, and they taste even better than Oreos! If you are looking for healthy Oreos that use organic ingredients, then these are it.
I use these cookies three times in my recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. Oreos are in the crust, inside the cheesecake, and also on top! So this organic No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is filled with Oreos! Get the recipe for my easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake below.
Tips for Making the Best No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
• I used a 9-inch cake pan for this recipe, but it was a little tricky getting it out perfectly. The next time I make it, I would use a springform pan for better removal. Both will work, you can use whichever you prefer or have.
• This recipe has such minimal ingredients, which is why they really matter! Make sure to use organic ingredients! My favorite cream cheese is Organic Valley. And make sure to use Newman’s Own O’s so you are eating the best organic ingredients and free of artificial flavors.
• A tip to remove a perfect no bake cheesecake is to put the pan in the freezer for a couple hours and let it chill. This will help you get a perfect removal each time.
Why use organic ingredients in this recipe? You all know I’m a huge organic advocate, and I bet you may be thinking sometimes, Why would I even bother to use organic ingredients in something that is so sweet and indulgent? But, that is the exact reason why you should use organic ingredients! Sweet things need to have flavor in order to be good, otherwise they are just sweet and they don’t taste like much else. Organic ingredients are more pure than conventional ones, therefore they actually have more flavor than the non organic options. Say it with me, organic means more flavor! And not just more flavor but a more true and pure flavor. And organic ingredients are much healthier for you to eat in general as they do not contain GMOs or anything artificial. Plus, you are being environmentally friendly when you choose organic ingredients!
So, I highly recommend that you buy the best organic ingredients for this recipe! You can also shop my Amazon Storefront for all my favorite organic ingredients here. Tip – hover over each ingredient to see the name. And if you want to learn more about organic foods and the difference, read my post here on Food Labels and What They Mean.
No Bake Oreo CheesecakeDifficulty: Easy
This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is made using organic Newman’s Own O’s. This easy no bake cheesecake recipe tastes just like the real thing, but with a fraction of the effort!
1 package Newman’s Own O’s
4 tablespoons (57 grams) organic salted butter, softened
1 package Newman’s Own O’s
1 cup organic heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
1 pound (454 grams) organic cream cheese
71 grams (1/2 cup) organic powdered sugar, sifted
2 tablespoons organic sour cream
1 tablespoon organic lemon juice
- To make the crust: Line a 9-inch cake pan or springform pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the first package of cookies and butter. Pulse until the cookies are broken up, then blend on high until you have a uniform mixture. Transfer to the prepared pan, and press into the bottom evenly. Set aside.
- To make the filling: In a food processor, add half of the second package of cookies and pulse until they are in tiny pieces. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Mix on low and gradually increase speed to high until stiff peaks form. Transfer the whipped cream to a separate bowl.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (you can use the same bowl, no need to wash) add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream, and lemon juice. Mix on low until combined, then speed mixer up to high and mix for 30 seconds. Add the crushed cookies and mix until combined.
- Add the whipped cream and fold into the cream cheese mixture to combine completely. Transfer to the cake pan and spread evenly.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- High Altitude — Follow the recipe as noted.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag @mimibakescookies and @mimibakesphotos on Instagram!
Did you like this post?
Make sure to check out my Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, which I’m sure you’ll love too! And, share it with someone who you think may also like it!