This Eggless Snickers Cheesecake is a simple eggless cheesecake that is topped with homemade caramel mixed with roasted and salted peanuts, and topped with a milk chocolate ganache! Just like your favorite candy bar, but in cheesecake form!
Delaney is obsessed with my No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe, it’s one that he talks about often as one of his favorite recipes. So, I had the idea to make this Eggless Snickers Cheesecake recipe for Halloween. Snickers are a popular Halloween candy, and I thought this would be a fun but organic way to feel nostalgic for this candy this month.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
This is such an easy cheesecake recipe to make! I am going to show you how to make a Snickers Cheesecake today, and I am positive you will be saying this is such an easy cheesecake recipe to make! While this is an Eggless Snickers Cheesecake, I promise you, you will not even miss eggs in it.
I start out by making a chocolate graham cracker crust. I bake this, as I prefer the flavor of baked graham crackers and butter, I think it has much more flavor than if you don’t bake it. But, many people do not bake this type of crust. So, if you prefer that you are welcome to skip baking it!
The filling is made up of cream cheese, light brown sugar, vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, and a splash of lemon juice for that nostalgic cheesecake flavor. The brown sugar in this filling really provides a little bit extra flavor that gives it a nougat flavor.
Now we really get into how to make a snickers cheesecake. Snickers is topped with caramel, peanuts and milk chocolate. And in this easy cheesecake recipe to make, that is exactly what I did. I used my homemade Caramel Sauce recipe, and I mixed in roasted and salted peanuts. I topped the cheesecake with this mixture.
The final touch on this Eggless Snickers Cheesecake is my homemade Milk Chocolate Ganache. You want a ganache here, as opposed to melted chocolate, as cheesecake has to be refrigerated, and the milk chocolate can become too hard and difficult to eat. We tried that first, actually!
So, now you know how to make a Snickers Cheesecake! This easy cheesecake recipe to make is one you can serve this month in celebration of Halloween. Grab the recipe below for this Eggless Snickers Cheesecake.
Ingredients for Eggless Snickers Cheesecake
Why use organic ingredients in this recipe? You all know I’m a huge organic advocate, and I bet you may be thinking sometimes, Why would I even bother to use organic ingredients in something that is so sweet and indulgent? But, that is the exact reason why you should use organic ingredients! Sweet things need to have flavor in order to be good, otherwise they are just sweet and they don’t taste like much else. Organic ingredients are more pure than conventional ones, therefore they actually have more flavor than the non organic options. Say it with me, organic means more flavor! And not just more flavor but a more true and pure flavor. And organic ingredients are much healthier for you to eat in general as they do not contain GMOs or anything artificial. Plus, you are being environmentally friendly when you choose organic ingredients!
So, I highly recommend that you buy the best organic ingredients for this recipe! You can also shop my Amazon Storefront for all my favorite organic ingredients here. Tip – hover over each ingredient to see the name. And if you want to learn more about organic foods and the difference, read my post here on Food Labels and What They Mean.
Eggless Snickers CheesecakeDifficulty: Intermediate
Simple recipe for Eggless Snickers Cheesecake. Learn how to make a snickers cheesecake with this easy cheesecake recipe to make for Halloween!
1 1/2 sleeves (204 grams) organic honey graham crackers, crushed
1/2 cup (113 grams) organic salted butter, softened
57 grams (1/4 cup) organic cane sugar
28 grams (1/3 cup) organic Dutch cocoa powder
1 pound (454 grams) organic cream cheese
57 grams (1/4 cup) packed organic light brown sugar
2 tablespoons organic sour cream
1 tablespoon organic lemon juice
1 cup organic heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
284 grams (1 1/4 cups) Organic Caramel Sauce
142 grams (1 cup) organic roasted and salted peanuts
- To make the crust: In a food processor, add the crushed graham crackers, butter, cane sugar, and cocoa. Pulse until completely combined and there are no bits of graham cracker or chunks of butter, and the mixture is uniform.
- Transfer to a 9-inch springform pan and spread evenly. Using your hands, form the crust into the sides of the pan first, working your way all the way around. Then, press the remaining graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the tart pan creating an even layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the crust looks dry. Remove from oven and let cool completely before filling.
- To make the filling: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the cream cheese, light brown sugar, sour cream, and lemon juice. Mix on low until combined, then speed up to high and whip for about a minute, until the brown sugar has combined completely, and the mixture looks fluffly. Scrape out into a separate bowl, and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Mix on low until combined, then gradually increase speed, until you are at full speed. Whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully combined. Transfer to the crust and spread evenly. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to chill completely.
- In a medium bowl, add the caramel sauce and peanuts and fold to combine completely. Add on top of the cheesecake and spread evenly. Place back in the fridge for about 15 to 30 minutes, until the caramel has hardened.
- Add the milk chocolate ganache on top of the caramel and spread evenly.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- High Altitude – Follow the recipe as noted.
Did you like this post?
Make sure to check out my post Healthy Halloween Candy Roundup, which I'm sure you'll love too! And, share it with someone who you think may also like it!