Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters

This month has been all about lemon because we’ve had so many amazing lemons from Thea. But, all that sweet and tart has me craving chocolate. And, because Delaney’s mom and brother are still here helping with our house, I am always trying to make something to please them. Both of them loved my simple Toasted Coconut Dark Chocolate Bars because they love dark chocolate and also subtly sweet things. So, I thought I’d make something that they would like and also be able to snack on all day while working or even enjoy in the evening with a glass of wine.

These Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters have literally two ingredients: dark chocolate and roasted & salted peanuts. They are so easy and fast to make, which allows you to have dessert in only fifteen minutes! Get the recipe for this quick and simple dessert below.

Healthy dark chocolate peanut clusters, no sugar added candy, two ingredient recipe, easy dark chocolate candy recipe, dark chocolate peanut clusters #darkchocolate #twoingredients #nosugaradded #peanuts #chocolatepeanuts
Easy two ingredient dark chocolate peanut clusters. This simple but decadent dessert has no added sugar and is an easy recipe to make in no time at all. Naturally vegan and gluten free, this simple dessert will be loved by everyone!

Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Makes 20

142 grams (5 ounces) organic dark chocolate, chopped
212 grams (1 1/2 cups) organic roasted & salted peanuts

In a double boiler, melt about 80% of the dark chocolate until it reaches 115°F on a chocolate thermometer. Remove from heat and add in remaining 20% of dark chocolate. Stir vigorously until it’s combined. Allow to sit until it reaches 91°F.

Add the peanuts and stir to coat completely.

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a spoon, scoop spoonfuls and place them on the parchment paper. Place the baking sheet in the fridge to set.

Store in a cool dry place for up to 7 days.

High Altitude – Follow the recipe as noted.

Did you make this recipe? Make sure to tag @mimibakescookies and @mimibakesphotos on Instagram!

Leave a Reply