This recipe for Cumin Garlic Lemon Potato Wedges is incredibly easy and it only requires 5 ingredients! I use If & When Cumin Garlic Meyer Lemon Paste to add a punch of flavor with minimal ingredients!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Part of the fun of the holidays is cooking and sharing food and recipes with friends and family. And even if you have people over for a drink but don't do a full dinner, it's still nice to have something to snack on. And these Cumin Garlic Lemon Potato Wedges are just perfect for that! You can serve these Cumin Garlic Lemon Potato Wedges as an appetizer, as a snack, or even as part of a meal.
I use If & When Cumin Garlic Meyer Lemon Paste to give these potatoes extra flavor, with minimal ingredients. This potato wedges recipe has 5 ingredients, that's it! I love using If & When Cumin Garlic Meyer Lemon Paste to add a punch of flavor with minimal ingredients. This small but mighty jar of lemon paste is just bursting with flavor! I have one in my fridge at all times.
Tips for Cumin Garlic Lemon Potato Wedges
• I make wedges with this recipe as you can serve them like French fries. You can alternatively cut into cubes as well, and they would be just as good!
• Make sure to flip potatoes so they can brown on each side.
• Always salt and pepper your potatoes or fries after they come out of the oven. Why do you salt potatoes after cooking? Salt will draw out moisture, so if you salt potatoes before it can leave them with a lackluster texture, and they won't crisp up as nicely. So, that's why it is important to leave salt until the very end!
• I serve these with ketchup, you can also serve as a side dish to chicken, steak, or even add a dipping sauce like a garlic dip or hummus.
Why go organic?
You may be wondering why I push organic ingredients for everything, even savory and healthy dishes. Organic ingredients go beyond just health and wellness, and contribute so much to the taste and flavor of a recipe. So, if you think that you're making something healthy and buying fruits, veggies, or meats so maybe you don't need to spend the extra to go organic here – let me sway your thinking.
Organic ingredients are made in a more pure way, therefore using no additives, no GMOs, and minimal ingredients. This really allows the true ingredients to shine – and because of that their flavor shines through. Therefore, organic ingredients are more flavorful than their non organic counterparts. So, just because it's already a healthy recipe, or you're already buying good for you ingredients – it doesn't mean you can skip organic! Trust me here, and make the switch. Your body and your taste buds will thank you!
So, I highly recommend that you buy the best organic ingredients for this recipe! You can also shop my Amazon Storefront for all my favorite organic ingredients here. Tip – hover over each ingredient to see the name. And if you want to learn more about organic foods and the difference, read my post here on Food Labels and What They Mean.
Cumin Garlic Lemon Potato WedgesDifficulty: Easy
Using If & When Cumin Garlic Meyer Lemon Paste on these potato wedges really does all the work for you, they're bursting with flavor for minimal effort.
3 organic large Russet potatoes
2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons If and When Cumin Garlic Meyer Lemon Paste
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters longwise, then cut each quarter in half longwise to create wedges.
- Place in a bowl, and coat with olive oil and If and When Cumin Garlic Meyer Lemon Paste. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown on each side, flipping halfway through.
- High Altitude — Bake at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown on each side, flipping halfway through.
Did you like this post?
Make sure to check out my Dill Cream Cheese Spread recipe, which I'm sure you'll love too! And, share it with someone who you think may also like it!