If you’re looking for a healthy frozen dessert this summer, then I got you covered with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt Bark.
This easy no bake dessert recipe only has three ingredients: Organic Vanilla Yogurt, Organic Peanut Butter, and Organic Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips. Try out this easy summer treat!
What is frozen yogurt bark?
Frozen yogurt bark is a play on chocolate bark, but it uses frozen yogurt as the base as opposed to chocolate. You can add any kind of toppings to frozen yogurt bark, such as fruit, nuts, or chocolate.
Does yogurt bark melt?
Yes, frozen yogurt bark does melt so it must be kept frozen. Just like yogurt isn’t frozen, if you leave your frozen yogurt bark out of the freezer it will melt back into its original state.
How to store frozen yogurt bark?
Store frozen yogurt bark in an air tight container in the freezer or in a ziploc bag.
Why use organic ingredients in this recipe? You all know I’m a huge organic advocate, and I bet you may be thinking sometimes, Why would I even bother to use organic ingredients in something that is so sweet and indulgent? But, that is the exact reason why you should use organic ingredients! Sweet things need to have flavor in order to be good, otherwise they are just sweet and they don’t taste like much else. Organic ingredients are more pure than conventional ones, therefore they actually have more flavor than the non organic options. Say it with me, organic means more flavor! And not just more flavor but a more true and pure flavor. And organic ingredients are much healthier for you to eat in general as they do not contain GMOs or anything artificial. Plus, you are being environmentally friendly when you choose organic ingredients!
So, I highly recommend that you buy the best organic ingredients for this recipe! You can also shop my Amazon Storefront for all my favorite organic ingredients here. Tip – hover over each ingredient to see the name. And if you want to learn more about organic foods and the difference, read my post here on Food Labels and What They Mean.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt BarkDifficulty: Easy
This easy 3 ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt Bark is a frozen treat that is healthy and delicious!
1 pound Stoneyfield Organic Vanilla Yogurt
64 grams (1/4 cup) organic peanut butter
142 grams (3/4 cup) organic semi sweet chocolate chips
- Line a quarter baking sheet with parchment paper. (If you don’t have a quarter baking sheet, and just a half sheet pan you can use that as well, you just don’t have to spread out the yogurt completely).
- Spread the yogurt onto the pan.
- Drizzle the peanut butter onto the yogurt in horizontal lines. Then take a butter knife or plastic spatula and pull up vertically, then down vertically, to create a swirl pattern in the yogurt.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Store in the freezer overnight.
- Cut or break into pieces and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Vegan — Use vegan vanilla yogurt.
- High Altitude — Follow the recipe as noted.
Did you like this post?
Make sure to check out my Chocolate Peanut Caramel Candies recipe, which I’m sure you’ll love too! And, share it with someone who you think will like it too!